Jillian Dahrooge – Employment Law & Personal Injury Associate
Jillian Dahrooge is an associate at Fogelman Law. She focuses on employment law and personal injury cases. Jill is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
In her free time, Jill loves being with her family and friends. When she is not working, Jill enjoys playing ice hockey, painting, and going to the beach.
About My Practice
I joined the legal profession with the aspiration to assist clients to the best of my abilities. Growing up as an athlete, I learned how to be a leader through captainship roles where I was always using my voice to stand up for my teammates. I am not afraid to advocate for those who are unable to do so themselves, and I will work zealously for the firm’s clients to reach the best possible outcome for them.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2021 (bar admission pending)
- Intellectual Property Concentration
- Managing Editor, Journal of High Technology Law
- Honorable Mention Brief Award, Legal Practice Skills
- Honorable Mention Oral Advocate Award, Legal Practice Skills
- B.A., American Studies with a minor in Human Development, Connecticut College, 2016