Jillian Dahrooge – Employment Law & Personal Injury Law Clerk
Jillian Dahrooge is a law clerk at Fogelman Law. She focuses on employment law and personal injury cases. Her admission to the bar is pending.
In her free time, Jill loves being with her family and friends. When she is not working, Jill enjoys playing ice hockey, painting, and going to the beach.
About My Practice
I joined the legal profession with the aspiration to assist clients to the best of my ability. Growing up as an athlete, I learned how to be a leader through captainship roles where I was always using my voice to stand up for my teammates. I am not afraid to advocate for those who are unable to do so themselves, and I will work zealously for the firm’s clients to reach the best possible outcome for them.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2021 (bar admission pending)
- Intellectual Property Concentration
- Managing Editor, Journal of High Technology Law
- Honorable Mention Brief Award, Legal Practice Skills
- Honorable Mention Oral Advocate Award, Legal Practice Skills
- B.A., American Studies with a minor in Human Development, Connecticut College, 2016