Boston Employment Attorney Adam J. Rooks
Adam Rooks is an associate at the firm, where he focuses his practice on representing clients in various employment matters including discrimination, hostile work environment, sexual harassment, wage and hour, non-competition agreements, and equal pay matters. He additionally represents clients in personal injury matters, and has handled contract disputes, consumer protection, and real estate and business litigation matters. Mr. Rooks has extensive courtroom experience.
In his free time, Adam enjoys chess, music, and cooking. Mr. Rooks entered the legal profession after proudly serving as lead baker and production manager of Clear Flour Bread in Brookline.
About My Practice
I joined the legal profession to practice employment law. After many years of managing a small business, I became keenly aware that every workplace dispute presents its own set of issues, both personal and legal. The details matter. I believe effective advocacy is rooted in open and thorough communication between attorney and client, from initial consultation through settlement or judgment.
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, Suffolk University Law School
- Labor and Employment Law Concentration with distinction
- Managing Editor, Journal of High Technology Law
- Transnational Law Moot Court Competition
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- All Massachusetts State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association