Newton Employment Law Firm for Boston, Cambridge and Wellesley
We represent employees who have been the victims of discrimination, wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and other illegal work practices, against the employers and people responsible for such conduct.
Our focus is on helping clients understand their options based upon their matter, and working with them to develop a strategy around seeking their desired outcome. In some cases, the desired outcome may be to simply end the discrimination or harassment, while in other cases the desired outcome may be financial compensation or job reinstatement.
We have successfully represented clients in litigation, at trial, and in class actions against employers engaged in wrongful conduct. We make clear to defendants that we will be seeking to hold them fully accountable to the fullest extent of the law as we demand full and fair compensation.
We often accept employment cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not owe us anything unless we recover compensation for you. Some employment matters are done on an hourly basis or a hybrid arrangement.
We represent clients in the following types of employment matters
- Discrimination– including age, gender, race,, national origin, religion, medical condition, and sexual orientation
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Hour Violations, including misclassification of independent contractors, denial of benefits, unpaid tips, and unpaid overtime.
- Wrongful Termination
- Retaliation and retaliatory actions
- Alleged violations of non-compete covenants
- Alleged breaches of confidentiality agreements
- Executive compensation agreements.
We do not represent employers in employment matters.
Call Us for a Free Consultation About Your Employment Matter, and to Learn About Your Rights and Options
We invite you to click on the links above to learn more about specific areas of our employment practice, and to call us to discuss your case and learn how we can help.